General Practice

General practice attorney cases fall in a wide range of overlapping practice areas, from drafting wills and handling personal injury cases to negotiating tax settlements with the Internal Revenue Service. Common practice areas include family law, bankruptcy, wills and probate, trusts and estates, landlord and tenant, and criminal law. Please read on to find a general practice lawyer or access information about general practice law.

Find a General Practice attorney in your area.
General Practice Articles
-  Your Family & the Law-  Wills and Probate
-  Estate Planning-  Bankruptcy
-  Criminal Law
Hot Topics
-  Legal Aid: Its Service and Its Struggle-  End of Year and New Year: Top 10 Things to Do Now
-  Be Ready for the Return of Daylight Saving Time
General Practice FAQs
-  Wills & Probate: FAQ-  Bankruptcy FAQ
-  Criminal Law: Defenses FAQs
Lawyers.comsmVirtual Community
Message Boards
-  Bankruptcy: Debtor and Creditor-  Real Estate
-  Estates, Wills and Probate-  Landlord and Tenant
-  Family Law: General-  Criminal Law
-  Chat Listing
Hiring a General Practice Lawyer
-  Preparing To Meet With A Lawyer-  Selecting A Lawyer
-  Meeting With A Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer - General Practice Law questions answered by leading lawyers
I am looking for a lawyer in Lancaster, Pa to sue The Office of the Aging there
My family and I are looking to see if we have a case against the office of the aging in Lancaster, PA. We feel that they are preventing us in helping my grandmother with dementia and have appointed a 3rd person guardian to her. Is there any way we can help?
Can I sue my mom?
Got into a car accident. Me and my mom settled for $6000 each... I was 17 at the time. I didn't live with her so after months of avoiding me, I finally got ahold of her and she said she never received any money for me. But family has told me she spent it on herself. Can I sue?
Can I sue a person who lives in another state?
A person owes me $40,000 (have a signed note). I live in NJ and he lives in Illinois.
friend owes me money I text no response I try aging next day and her brother say to stop harassing w
I live in Miami the amount is 290 I evidence I loan them and them agreeing to pay it back.
can i fire a lawyer if i feel he is in over his head
i was injured over 19 months ago at work and have been off for 17 months of that . i have surgery and my doctor told me id have to find a new line of work , he released me to be fce with in the next few months however im still having issues with my neck and arms i told my doctor this and he has not refered me to any other doctors when i talk to my lawyer it takes sometimes weeks till he contacts me and i feel his personal life is costing me what should i do
view more...

General Practice Lawyer Web Sites
 -  Law - Strassburger Mckenna Gutnick & Gefsky
 -  Mississippi Law - Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & Mccormick, P.A.
 -  Maui County Law - Tateishi & Pascual, Attorneys A Law Corporation
 -  Maui County Attorney - Yanagida & Associates
 -  Washington Litigation - Jack H. Olender & Associates, P.C.
State *