> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > General Practice > II need a lawyer 'm being sued who can I talk to

II need a lawyer 'm being sued who can I talk to

2 Answers. Asked on Jun 25th, 2017 on General Practice - New York
More details to this question:
Answers Showing 2 out of 2
Answered on Jul 01st, 2017 at 2:28 PM

Depends on the kind of case and the amount involved.  Do not ignore it.  If you need more time to find a lawyer, call the lawyer suing you and ask for more time.

Report Abuse
Answered on Jun 26th, 2017 at 8:26 AM

That really depends on what you're being sued for and by whom. A little more information, please!

Report Abuse
General Practice
General practice attorneys typically represent either individuals or small business clients on a range of civil and criminal issues. These lawyers may be able to review contracts, draft and send legal notices on your behalf, represent you in court, handle simple bankruptcy filings and real estate matters.
Have an General Practice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

311 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

223 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

183 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

74 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums